Four13Teens is the ministry program for middle school and high school youth at St. Catherine’s. It is based on the Bible verse of Philippians 4:13 – “I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.” Our goal is to help youth ages 12-18 deal with everyday situations in their lives and teach them how to prevent and resolve conflict. We apply biblical principles of confession, forgiveness, communication, and character development.
Four13Teens meet every Sunday from noon to 2 p.m. Our sessions open with either lunch or a snack and some game time. Our last hour involves studying and discussing issues using the Young Peace Maker Guides.
Four13Teen is a ministry for the Youth of St. Catherine of Sienna – middle and high school students (6th – 12th grade). We have a host of activities on Sundays and during the week. For details and information about any Youth event or activity, please contact the Youth Director – Tiffany Menke firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 281-778-2046
The Youth of St. Catherine of Sienna Episcopal Church are called to connect with others and reflect Christ to the world around them! To get the most out of the Youth experience, we encourage you to download and complete the Registration and Code of Conduct. Just follow the link to get the PDF file:
Have questions? Need more information? Contact the office 281-778-2046 or Tiffany
- Week, month, list
- Set up automatic feeds
- See individual event details
- Registrations, waivers and information
- Media files (songs, videos)
- Random prizes – yes, you have to check back periodically to see
- The Buzz – relevant information from around the world and around the web – how are other people dealing with the world?
Who we are, where we live, how we think …
- TalkBack Forum – A place for you to make your voice heard and to listen to each other on things that matter to us and our community.